What will your students learn with The Cool Connection?
The Cool Connection is a versatile learning experience that can be used as part of a wider curriculum without losing its pinpoint focus on supply chain management.
Depending on the specific group being trained, we can vary everything from the complexity of the simulation itself to the number of rounds used. Specific decisions in the simulation can be switched on off so that every experience of The Cool Connection is uniquely tailored to its participants, whatever their objectives.
Educators can use The Cool Connection to help students:
- Understand the importance and relevance of a company and supply chain strategy
- Translate strategy into action
- Learn to ‘speak the same language’ with other value chain partners, internally or externally
- Experience the power of a professional and well-structured Sales & Operations Planning process
- Appreciate cross-functional trade-offs in the value chain
- Learn how to manage risks in the supply chain in a coordinated way
- Experience the power of a well designed set of KPIs
- Create a better understanding of working capital management
- Assess the implications of international trade
- Learn what the benefits could be from a Supply Chain Finance solution
To take the first step towards offering The Cool Connection experience, contact us.